Nowadays, a great number of people are greatly emphasizing the growing need of feeling good, looking good, and living longer. Several scientific evidences revealed that exercise and fitness are among the keys to achieve such ideals. If you’re a person tagged as a couch potato or if you have a deskbound job, you will need sheer determination, commitment, and dedication to incorporate exercise/fitness in your day-to-day routine.
If you think that exercise is just for supermodels and Olympic enthusiasts, then you’re quite wrong. The truth is you’re not too young, too old, or unfit to start exercising. Regardless of gender, age, or your family role, you can expect a great deal of benefits from regular exercise. In fact, you can achieve 24-hour fitness if you’re really that determined. How?
Well, it’s very simple. But if you’re not committed to it, you will get nowhere. Once you’ve committed to achieve 24 hour fitness, you must start having a balanced diet combined with exercise. This will help in providing you generally with good health. Aside from that, chronic illnesses can be prevented as well as premature death or disability.
Some of the benefits that you’ll obtain from practicing 24 hour fitness are:
– improved health and well-being
– improved appearance
– increased stamina
– enhanced social and emotional life
If you want to start your 24 hour fitness regimen, experts usually recommend getting a maximum of 30 minutes of physical activity. Make sure that you do it moderately everyday. You can do cycling; brisk walking, swimming, and/or just keeping yourself busy with household chores and repair. If you think 30 minutes is way too long, then you can always shorten activities to ten minutes at a time as long as it totals to 30 minutes per day. If you want to achieve 24 hour fitness that will last for a lifetime, you must have consistency. Enjoy your exercise activities and never think that it’s an obligation on your part. Instead, think of it as a way to live longer.
Beauty and Fitness
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve one’s health from a variety of diseases and premature death. It also makes a person feel happier and increases one’s self esteem preventing one from falling into depression or anxiety. It has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who doesn’t.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase one’s metabolism and make one either gain or lose weight.
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Doing it too much for the first time can make one pull a muscle or have an injury making it worse. Endurance will never be built in a day and doing it repeatedly will surely be good to the person.
Focusing on a certain portion in the body can help make it improve. A good example is going to the gym and doing a workout more often in a specific area such as the abs can give one a chest pack.
But beauty is not only about having muscles which is what people can see. It is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are some things one can do everyday to stay beautiful and healthy;
· Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp just like working out keeps the body in shape.
· Work no matter what kind it is produces stress. One can reduce this by taking the time out to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown it is reliever and helps one from looking haggardly.
· Pollution is something people cannot control given the size of the problem. When one goes out, it is best to put some form of protection such as beauty products that contain antioxidants that protect the skin from damage. There are also other beauty products available and choosing the right one with the help of a dermatologist can help the person.
· Another way to stay healthy is to give up some vices. Most people smoke and drink. Smoking has been proven to cause lung cancer and other diseases as well complications for women giving birth. Excessive drinking has also shown to do the same.
· For people who don’t smoke, it is best to stay away from people who do since studies have shown that nonsmokers are also at risk of developing cancer due to secondary smoke inhalation.
· Lastly, it is best to always start the day with a positive outlook. Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only one but others as well.